Bare Copper, PVC Jacket 50 Ohm 7D-Fb Coaxial Cable for CDMA Telecommunication System
|FOB Price:||Get Latest Price|
|Min. Order:||15 km|
|Production Capacity:||8, 000km Per Month|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T|
- Model NO.: 50 Ohm 7D-FB
- Conductor Material: Copper
- Type: 50 Ohm Coaxial Cable
- Conductor Type: Solid
- Certification: CE, ISO
- Brand: Libo
- Transport Package: 100m/200m/305m/1000ft
- Origin: China
- Application: Local Communication Cable, Coaxial Cable
- Cover Material: PVC or PE
- Material Shape: Wire
- Wire Core Material: Bare Copper
- Model: 50 Ohm 7D-Fb
- Trademark: Libo
- Specification: CE, ISO9000, ISO14001, SGS
Bare Copper 7D-FB Coaxial Cable , PVC or PE Jacket 50 Ohm Cable for CDMA Telecommunication System
7D-FB coaxial cable is used in 3G, GSM, and CDMA telecommunication system, digital microwave communication system, and aeronautics and space industry, precise instrument.
7D-FB coaxial cable, bare copper as inner conductor, Dielectric core is insulating grade virgin polyethylene, AL foil+ tinned copper wire as shield, PVC or PE for outer jacket.
1st shield, tape
2nd shield, braid
Tinned copper wire
Nominal velocity of propagation
- Libo cable was established in 1994, it covers over 340,000 square meters on our operating area.
- Libo cable has a stable workforce and engineering team, our production and testing procedures are all strictly follow requirement of ISO9000, and ISO14000.
- Libo cable is equipped with a Provincial-level Research and Development Center; we offer OEM and ODM services.