7D-Fb Coaxial Cable for CDMA Telecommunication System
|FOB Price:||US $0.01 / Meter|
|Min. Order:||1,000 Meters|
|Min. Order||FOB Price|
|1,000 Meters||US $0.01/ Meter|
|Production Capacity:||12000km Per Month|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, D/P|
- Model NO.: 7D-FB
- Conductor Material: Copper
- Type: 7D-Fb
- Conductor Type: Solid
- Certification: CE, ISO, RoHS
- Brand: Libo or OEM
- Impedance: 50ohm
- Transport Package: 100/200m/305/1000ft, According to Client′s Reque
- Origin: China
- Application: Coaxial Cable, Fiber Optic Cable, Long Distance Symmetric Cable, RF Cable
- Cover Material: PVC
- Material Shape: Round Wire
- Wire Core Material: Bare Copper Wire
- Model: 7D-Fb
- Inner Conductor: Bare Copper
- Trademark: LIBO or OEM
- Specification: 7D-FB
- HS Code: 854420000
Bare Copper 7D-FB Coaxial Cable , PVC Jacket 50 Ohm Cable for CDMA Telecommunication System
7D-FB coaxial cable is used in 3G, GSM, and CDMA telecommunication system, digital microwave communication system, and aeronautics and space industry, precise instrument.
7D-FB coaxial cable, bare copper as inner conductor, Dielectric core is insulating grade virgin polyethylene, AL foil+ tinned copper wire as shield, PVC or PE for outer jacket.
1st shield, tape
2nd shield, braid
Tinned copper wire
Nominal velocity of propagation
- Libo cable was established in 1994, it covers over 340,000 square meters on our operating area.
- Libo cable has a stable workforce and engineering team, our production and testing procedures are all strictly follow requirement of ISO9000, and ISO14000.
- Libo cable is equipped with a Provincial-level Research and Development Center; we offer OEM and ODM services.