P3.500 Braiding Type of Coaxial Cable
|FOB Price:||US $500-600 / Meter|
|Min. Order:||1,000 Meters|
|Min. Order||FOB Price|
|1,000 Meters||US $500-600/ Meter|
|Production Capacity:||12000km Per Month|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, D/P, OA|
- Model NO.: P3.500
- Conductor Material: BC/CCS/CCA/TC/CU/CCAG
- Type: Coaxial Cable of 500 Braiding Feeder Cable
- Conductor Type: CCA Inner Conductor
- Certification: CE, ISO, RoHS, UL, ETL
- Brand: Libo or OEM
- Jacket: PE
- Trademark: LIBO or OEM
- Specification: RG500
- HS Code: 854420000
- Application: Local Communication Cable, Coaxial Cable, Long Distance Symmetric Cable
- Cover Material: PE
- Material Shape: Round Wire
- Wire Core Material: Bare Copper,Aluninum Wire,PE Jacket
- Model: Rg500
- Braiding: 82% or According to The Clients′ Request
- Messenger: Avalable
- Transport Package: 500m/750m/2500FT/Drum
- Origin: China
Inner conductor is bare solid copper. Dielectric core is insulating grade virgin polyethylene. The 1st shield is two aluminum foils laminated to a strength member and a bonding resin on one side, the second shield is 82% aluminum wire braid; PE for outer sheath.
Nominal diameter: 2.77mm
Gas expanded polyethylene
Nominal diameter over dielectric: 11.43mm
1st shield: BAPA
2nd shield: aluminum wire braid, 0.16x 8ends x24 carry, pitch is 38mm, 82% coverage.
Nominal diameter over jacket: 14.43mm
Impedance : 75±3 ohms
Velocity of propagation: 86% nominal
- CATV-community antenna television
- CCTV-closed-circuit television
- DBS-direct broadcasting satellite
Outstanding electrical performance sends all the right signals.
- Libo cable was established in 1994, it covers over 340,000 square meters on our operating area.
- Libo cable has a stable workforce and engineering team, we offer products with short lead-time and high quanlity.
- Our production and testing procedures all strictly follow requirement of ISO9000, and ISO14000.
- Over 18 years of experience on coaxial cable, we have been in business partnership with multi-national cable companies or dealers since 1994.